Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So the 2017 F1 season is almost upon us

That would have been an interesting watch but Formula One Management have taken exception alas. Oh, hang on, just clicked the 'Open Youtube Page' link and all's good.

Nice piece of syncing although I'm pretty sure Hamilton did a quicker lap than a 1:22?

Hmm not sure about the exact laptime he did but I noticed he made apex more often in last years car than Kimi did.

Think I'm mistaken about the lap time (age thing or that's my excuse anyway).

Got to admit I'm feeling a damn sight more interested in the opening race with Ferrari's apparent form. Just hope it's not all smoke 'n mirrors ending up with the usual Merc 1, 2. :dont know:

I'm tempted to think Mercedes is sandbagging, but expect things could be closer this year. Really looking forward to it kicking off, unlike my other half!

As much as I like Palmer, I would LOVE to see Kubica back in the Renault before the end of the year...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back