Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

squeaking and squealing noises

MaxA

Magny-Cours
No, it's not the passengers, but my rear end seems to be making all sorts of funny squeals and squeaks. It was pretty obvious from outside the car (as it was idling). :? These are not noises I've heard before, and obviously I'll need to take it in for a look under the warranty, but what's the internet diagnosis? Drive belt, PDK? :dont know: :?:

Stop eating the camel meat, which can be quite heavy on the old intestines.

chowgar said:
Stop eating the camel meat, which can be quite heavy on the old intestines.

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Air oil separator? Not sure if 997.2s have one, or if its the same as the earlier cars, but when mine went recently it sounded like a seriously knackered bearing or belt... a very loud squeal.

Robertb said:
Air oil separator? Not sure if 997.2s have one, or if its the same as the earlier cars, but when mine went recently it sounded like a seriously knackered bearing or belt... a very loud squeal.

Thanks, that's worth a shout. No camel meat in my diet though, so we can eliminate that.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back