Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted- switchable exhaust for 996

Jonny2spud

Hi,
I'm trying to find a pair of backboxes to replace my PSE boxes.

I want to keep the switchable function.

Anything aftermarket is fine.

Would consider new or used

im not sure if im to late or not, if your looking for a pair of switchable/valvetronic back box's i have a pair of Eisenmann stainless ones that i was just about to put up for sale, these are the rolls royce of exhausts and retail for £1585 for the pair!! :eek: my exhaust was diagnosed as having a baffle gone, i bought a new exhaust system (complete) and after fitting i was told that the vacuum pipe was not attached on one side ( the side that was diagnosed with a baffle gone!!) absolutely nothing wrong with the exhausts at all, i spoke to Eisenmann uk and had it confirmed that without the vacuum pipe fitted it would sound like it did!...... an expensive mistake by a garage i will no longer be using! anythewho i now have a nice set of spare Eisenmann back box's and good cats available if your interested?

dumptruckface said:
im not sure if im to late or not, if your looking for a pair of switchable/valvetronic back box's i have a pair of Eisenmann stainless ones that i was just about to put up for sale, these are the rolls royce of exhausts and retail for £1585 for the pair!! :eek: my exhaust was diagnosed as having a baffle gone, i bought a new exhaust system (complete) and after fitting i was told that the vacuum pipe was not attached on one side ( the side that was diagnosed with a baffle gone!!) absolutely nothing wrong with the exhausts at all, i spoke to Eisenmann uk and had it confirmed that without the vacuum pipe fitted it would sound like it did!...... an expensive mistake by a garage i will no longer be using! anythewho i now have a nice set of spare Eisenmann back box's and good cats available if your interested?

Johnny, well worth a look at dtf's option sounds good :thumb: :grin:

dumptruckface,

do you still have the boxes you mention on the post above ?

thanks,

Neil

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stoker
Back