Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Design911 Price Match

Robx

Trainee
So the website says -

At Design911 we guarantee to match the advertised price on any identical stock item. It's another way we're helping to deliver great value every day.

So im in the middle of upgrading my 997 and needing a couple of parts for the bumper. Design911 has them at £81 each and PorscheShopUK at £60. I have brought a couple of bits of Design911 before and felt like i should offer them my custom once again and asked them to price match. All i got in response was -

Hi
We don't think their prices are up to date

What kind of bollox is that? lazy customer service if you ask me. Has anyone actually had any luck with their "Price match guarantee" ?

Anyway, rant over, wont buy anything from them again. Sometimes it does feel like just because its a nicer car its a license to rip people off and charge them stupid money....

:judge:

ordered a fair few bits from design 911 using the discount code
and while i've never tried to get anything price matched
i've never had any problems with them

i do wish they advertised the prices inclusive of VAT though

I generally try and avoid and will only use as a last resort - Horrible customer service and expensive - Euro Car Parts and OPC.

PCGB005 will give you 5% off at checkout!

I've not had any problem at all with Design911, I call up and ask if they have in stock and if not I get them to order the parts needed without deposit and once parts arrive they call me up and drive down tk them to pickup!! I get the 911uk discount plus further discount as I bought alot of stuff from them, recent item bought was RSS engine mounts for £360 and got a quote for zunsport front bumper grills for really cheap so I've had good results and good customer service from them !! Sorry to hear you have bad service!!

Cheers

J

I have dealt with them a couple of times and found their knowledge and customer service is appalling! Their prices are mostly very expensive, often cheaper to buy direct from Porsche and it bugs the hell out of me that their advertised prices exclude VAT :x

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back