Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2014 CARRERA 4S - STANDARD SPEC INCLUDES ??

shairaz1

Hi All

I am in the motor trade and have been offered a 2014 14 Carrera 4S auto with 44k miles
Its not the normal cars I buy and info of the spec is very limited!

My question is - are things like sports exhaust / good hifi system standars on this model?

Regards

Shairaz

ps - £55,000 - is this a good deal ?

A quick look at OPC websites will tell you a 2014 C4S for £55k is cheap, very cheap. Frankly it wouldn't matter what options there were at that price IMO but the fact it has PSE is enough to suggest it would have what you need.

Standard spec on a 2014 C4S was OK but not great.

Essential options in my opinion :-
PDK
sports exhaust
sports chrono pack
full leather interior
heated seats
satnav
minimum of sports seats plus
front/rear parking sensors

Nice-to-have options in my opinion :-
sport design exterior mirrors
Bose
LED headlights
brushed aluminium trim
20" turbo wheels
extended leather
cruise control
coloured seatbelts
embossments on headrests and centre cubby

Had almost £20K of options on mine.

Currently 15K miles and just coming 3 years old - dealer offered me £68K trade-in last weekend and would probably punt it out for £75K. So £55K a bargain, so long as the essential options are fitted.

I haven't seen a 991 C4S at a reputable dealer for meaningfully less than £70k. So I stand to point out that £55k for a 2014 is very good, perhaps even for a trade price? Almost too cheap...

I would check whether the OPC warranty has expired (it would have to be a Jan/Feb registration) and whether the OPC is willing to extend the warranty. There may be reasons that someone is looking to sell this cheap... But then if you're in the motor trade, I'm probably teaching you to suck eggs.

DRZ911 said:
Standard spec on a 2014 C4S was OK but not great.

Essential options in my opinion :-
PDK
sports exhaust
sports chrono pack
full leather interior
heated seats
satnav
minimum of sports seats plus
front/rear parking sensors

Nice-to-have options in my opinion :-
sport design exterior mirrors
Bose
LED headlights
brushed aluminium trim
20" turbo wheels
extended leather
cruise control
coloured seatbelts
embossments on headrests and centre cubby

Had almost £20K of options on mine.

Currently 15K miles and just coming 3 years old - dealer offered me £68K trade-in last weekend and would probably punt it out for £75K. So £55K a bargain, so long as the essential options are fitted.

Are you thinking of changing? I remember we got our cars at pretty much the same time. Think I'm going to hold out for the 992 as I want that new interior as is in the panamera. Probably will go for a GTS

shairaz1 said:
I am in the motor trade and have been offered a 2014 14 Carrera 4S auto with 44k miles

Its not the normal cars I buy and info of the spec is very limited!

My question is - are things like sports exhaust / good hifi system standars on this model?

£55,000 - is this a good deal ?

44k miles on a 3 year old car is high for a 911 but £55k is a bargain.

Spec is important but all cars will sell at the right price. Sports exhaust is desirable. People don't tend to buy 911s for their sound systems but those that care about such things don't seem very impressed with the basic set up.

As I said before £55k for a 2014 car is a steal. If it was a typical mileage car (ie 24k miles) it would probably be offered to you at £65k as retail would be £75k+.

As a comparison OPC Bristol have a 12/62 car with 57k miles for sale at £65k. They probably gave £55k for that.

:envy:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back