Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 3.4 manual coupe preferably with aerokit wanted

Martin,
Kinda got a hankering for a change.
I won't say what I'm looking at as it maybe controversial. Still Porsche though.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :success: :popcorn:

:food: :food: :food: :food: :food:

I'm still on the look out chaps,so if anyone fancies a change let me know. :thumb:

kas750 said:
I'm still on the look out chaps,so if anyone fancies a change let me know. :thumb:

I have a colleague who may be selling his 3.4 with aerokit. Barely used in 4 years, sat covered, started occasionally, will be serviced before sale. If interested I can pass on contact details.
Paul.

I have been considering selling mine lately. Its a 3.4 c4 manual aero approx 100k miles but it had new engine and gearbox fitted by porsche approx 50k ago huge folder of receipts including the above work pm if interested and I'll give you a full spec

mr pg said:
kas750 said:

I have a colleague who may be selling his 3.4 with aerokit. Barely used in 4 years, sat covered, started occasionally, will be serviced before sale. If interested I can pass on contact details.
Paul.
Pm back to you Paul. :thumb:

evo_ac said:
I have been considering selling mine lately. Its a 3.4 c4 manual aero approx 100k miles but it had new engine and gearbox fitted by porsche approx 50k ago huge folder of receipts including the above work pm if interested and I'll give you a full spec
Pm to you. :thumb:

MisterCorn said:
Chief said:
I have Zanzibar in 3.4 but pretty much all the tinkering is done.....

Are you selling Zanzibar? :eek:

MC

Dont believe him, I tried to buy it off him last time :hand:

Right chaps I am back in the mix looking for my next adventure.

So 996 manual wanted in working order but work not objected too.

Must be cheap.Good home guaranteed.

:thumbs:

kas750 said:
Right chaps I am back in the mix looking for my next adventure.

So 996 manual wanted in working order but work not objected too.

Must be cheap.Good home guaranteed.

:thumbs:
There's a silver 2001 model in the for sale section - reads well and is close to you.

Thanks for the reply.That car is not quite what I am looking for.

Going to sell my 3.4 996

Hi looking at selling my 996 3.4 with full genuine Porsche aero kit, it's a manual coupe full service history, about 12k worth of maintenance receipts etc from last 8 years alone, has factory optional limited slip diff, give me a call if interested 07534416216 thanks ricky

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back