Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Who once owned a Jap Rocket?

I agree, but tell you what, in the winter this thing gripped and gave me a lot of fun around the b-roads. I would say try one if you haven't. They are like a Boxster, everyone hates them until you try one. But faster than a Boxster. It drives and feels as light as a Lotus Elise but with 4wd.

Kimbo said:
I agree, but tell you what, in the winter this thing gripped and gave me a lot of fun around the b-roads. I would say try one if you haven't. They are like a Boxster, everyone hates them until you try one. But faster than a Boxster. It drives and feels as light as a Lotus Elise but with 4wd.

Totally agree. Had a turbo, but an earlier one. Had a brilliant chassis. Never ending grip. I skipped the rally sticker, tea tray spoiler and gold wheel options on mine..

The wife still hated it.

I sold that one and went for this less chav-tastic version.

Still no joy from the family.

Have to say...an awesomely mental license-loosing weapon.

Memory lane... oh it takes me back to 1990... a square back white MR2. 16V DOHC. All my mates thought it was the dogs go'nads :grin:

Ive had a
R33 GTR with full Doluck kit running 614 bhp, an Evo FQ 400 and an Evo FQ 340 that was run nigh 420 BHP

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back