Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo - Rear Brake Bulbs

TonySJ-996TT

Spa-Francorchamps
Gents,
This may be a little daft of me, but....

Is this a Stealer only item??

Checked online at halfords and it stated a P21 W (382) is the brake light and will fit...so picked it up and got it home, only to find it's the wrong type as the brake light should obviously have 'two' filaments inside... one that lights up generally with side lights? and one that activates inside the bulb when brake pedal is pushed. The halfords one is just a single filament bulb?

Upon checking the manual, it states a <P21 / 5W> is the correct bulb not a <P21> only. (Obviously as the 5w would be the 'sidelight' element of the bulb. and 21W the brake light)..

But halfords (or a few others I'm checking online) simply don't seem to stock this P21/5W bulb ?? ....I can order off ebay, but I just want to be 100% SURE before I do this.

Anyone come across this before?
Surely??? :?:

ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THREAD...FOUND IT ! LOL :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back