Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

why would an Indy do this? and should i be worried?

Note, the video service is all part of the The Direct Dialogue Bay service offered by all OPC's

Nicely done Porsche :thumb:

It is indeed , brought in a few years ago .. downside for us is if someone shouts or swears in the back ground then we have to do it again .. and mechanics do love to play jokes on each other :D

I left as it was being rolled out .. but then if possible id rather just show the customer his car .. my 2 pennys anyways .

Reading OPC do the same thing with the video. Service is always top notch there but I would expect no less at the rates charged.

911UK said:
Note, the video service is all part of the The Direct Dialogue Bay service offered by all OPC's

Nicely done Porsche :thumb:

That chap looks like he's just been quoted 25 bags :grin:

That's fantastic, I'm so impressed with the video link for customers to make an informed and demonstrations so owners can see for themselves what the technicians see and are talking about. Rather than the stereotypical money making scare tactics of some garages.

I don't think anybody would be best pleased to have reported to them their trust had been broken.

Name and shame I say, it might be a mistake, but mistakes are mistakes, that's just negligence signing out a vehicle on something as serious as not finishing brake jobs. A mistake is buying I the part or a spelling mistakes on the paperwork :nooo:

A good friend of mine (Porsche owner and member on here) has started up a business for these tailor made videos, he's doing quite well and I think has a few indies and OPC's (plus others) already signed up.

I think it's a really good idea to get information across to the customer as most don't know what the mechanic is actually talking about and may feel a bit ripped off, these video's settle the nerves somewhat.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back