Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exhaust Tips - 3.8S

Samuk has them...look at the picture a few posts further down. They do look good

Yes i have them, so has Phil..give Alex a call and double check that he sends the correct ones out..

Does look nice..but a real pain to keep clean.. :thumb:

They fitted fine to the standard exhaust..

however i had issues with fitment after top gear changed my exhaust..the clamp would not tighten up..

was near Christmas time and i could not wait for a replacement so ended up at Haywood and Scott in Essex to have this spot welded.

Yes Rob had these now for 2 years far better looking the OE great fit for the S, think non S would need the dansk shim set the same as they do when going from the stock ovals to the OE twins. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Rob when you phone Alex at topgear haggle 10% off that price mate you should get it :grin: They say they are for the gen2 but they fit both fine they also do a carbon set that look good but a bit more money :thumb:

Attachments

• car1b_198.jpg
    car1b_198.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 2,155
  • img_0366_184.jpg
    img_0366_184.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,155
  • img_0788_169.jpg
    img_0788_169.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 2,155
  • img_6139_148.jpg
    img_6139_148.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 2,155
Thanks Alex/Phil :thumb: Agree they look much better than the OE ones, will be ordering a set to put on when I get my car back... won't have to worry about sooty tips any more :D

Phil, I like your diffuser on the rear too.. I think I have asked before and remember you saying they're no longer available?

Also..being lazy, could you PM me the supplier for the tandem pump, desperately need a new one as mine is crumbling away and leaking... hopefully will last the journey up to Bolton tomorrow!!

Rob PM sent mate with tandem pump info, its got 19% discount on at the moment be quick :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Rob PM sent mate with tandem pump info, its got 19% discount on at the moment be quick :thumb: :thumb:

Phil..

plz send to me aswell..

SamUK said:
Phil 997 said:

Phil..

plz send to me aswell..

Sam PM sent mate :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back