Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Epic 993 restoration thread

hot66 said:
Cameltoe & Heel said:
hot66 said:
and for those of you who interested .. the post-74 section is now up & running on DDK :D .. so more pics of Pauls wonderful 993 should be expected :D

http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=44

Yeh not exactly loads going on there however

Trev

give it a chance , its only existed for a couple of hours :hand: ( the posts already in there have been moved across from the other sections of the forum)

To be fair, its not meant to be an all singing & dancing forum section, just somewhere the new fangled modern aircooled stuff can be chatted about :D

Ahhh now it makes sense James, think I'll sign up and start posting some details of my Targa resto

Trev
:D

Great thread that on ddk, gave me a fair few pointers for future tweaks. Also didn't realise about the soft back seats which I have.

Lurked on ddk a bit in the past, think it might be time to join now the 993 has been given the nod of approval.

madalaa said:
What a fabulous photo ........ I am only on page four so far but I KNOW I am going to love the rest of your thread ........ by the way Paul welcome to the 993 forum here on 911uk ....... we are a pretty friendly bunch of lunatics ....... :)

MistyBlue.jpg

Great post Paul and really like the colour... Look forward to seeing this in the flesh in one of the 911uk meets in the near future.

I now have the urge to do a 993 project in Riviera Blue... :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back