Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2rs Intercoolers

reisskhan said:
The O.E ones are made by JDEUS for Porsche which are easily available if you look in the right places

Couple years back when the sterling was good against the euro i was getting a pair for the price of one from what the OPC would sell it for :thumbs:

Don'know what it would be like now price wise but i guess still cheaper than the OPC

Who said Porsches are expensive to maintain trying getting aftermarket parts for the likes of EVO's and GTR'S :wink:

rabbitstew said:
I got the denso versions from bestpartstore for £500 new the pair last year. Apparently the same as OE. They are on the list of things to get around to fitting when i get time.

Mine are ready to go... I just need to pick them up from Fearnsport. I have had a few PMs so I know a couple of you want them. I just need to find time to go get them. I might head over there this afternoon I think.

Tom

Great news

Where is your car at now,,,,MUST BE SO SO CLOSE

Excited ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahab
Back