Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HELP!!

That's frightening!

You could well be covered by the fire element in your Insurance I'd of thought.

Demort said:
Some things i wont discuss on open forums .. but this is a C4 or a turbo and the fuel tank / pump is under there .. the wireing is unrelated to that though .

As I remember, the nuts are simply M6 as I had a snoop under there for another project...

Demort, I think you know the same as I know ;-)

Defo a worry, but I wonder if the battery is a factory one under warraty then maybe any subsequent work might be covered by the OPC?

Clanky said:
Demort said:
Some things i wont discuss on open forums .. but this is a C4 or a turbo and the fuel tank / pump is under there .. the wireing is unrelated to that though .

As I remember, the nuts are simply M6 as I had a snoop under there for another project...

Demort, I think you know the same as I know ;-)

Defo a worry, but I wonder if the battery is a factory one under warraty then maybe any subsequent work might be covered by the OPC?

:D

x2 of the nuts are security nuts .. need a special tool to get them off .. or a hammer and chisel lol .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back