Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nurburgring documentary at Odeon Cinemas on 21Feb

greenson

I hope I've got this correct , but I noticed on the Odeon Cinemas website that a 2 hr documentary film of the Nurburgring is being a shown across the Odeon Cinema network for one day only which is 21 Feb - pls check odeon site for details - looks good with Jakiie Stewart , Niki Lauda and the lovely Sabine giving their ten penneth

Good call, trailer looks good if you can get it to play all the way through! My B/Band is no better than dial up!

Excellent, thanks for the heads up.

Booked.

:damn:

Date clash with a home football match that evening.

Annoyingly it's a game that shouldn't have been on that day. :x

If Sutton had disposed of AFC Wimbledon in their first FA Cup game their replay wouldn't have caused our game to be postponed on the scheduled date.

I am going to the Bath showing with a couple of mates from work.
I was surprised that it isn't showing in Bristol.

Thanks for the heads up, eligible for meerkat movies too :)
I hope I can persuade my wife to come along as I don't want to be a Billy no mates at the cinema, might depend on how she likes the very romantic plan of going to see John Wick 2 this evening :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back