Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Excessive oil consumption

I know what your saying Demort, I will be the first to admit it may all be in my mind with the excessive oil consumption, I'll admit I never measured it accurately, it was only what I thought it was using.

But I guess what the technician has found is all good news :thumb:

Apart from the thermo sweating they didn't find anything else to be concerned about, Oh apart from 2 x rears needed soon, I've found somewhere very local to me, that can supply and fit 2 x Michelin pilots, N2 rated for £278 each, inclusive of the lot, I did find them slightly cheaper on line but then it's £12.25 each to get fitted!!

Like I said overall I'm very pleased with the service especially the communication, and the courtesy car :thumb:

Plus with a Porsche warranty in place I couldn't have taken it to an Indy :nooo:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back