Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Donald Trump

lofi said:
Palladium said:
undoing other politicians deep extremism over the last 30 years will get you all sorts of labels from those with vested interests.

90 percent either unemployed, or lived with their parents, you missed out the unemployed bit. Yes, I do believe it, same people that marched against the private 'pussy' comments, but stayed silent about cologne, same people who marched against a state visit, but said nothing about Chinese state visit, 18 months ago.

4 million voted for ukip, yet they got one seat, using your thinking, nigel must have been robbed.

Glad this is in the Joke Room

What lofi said

This is joke subforum, regardless of the outcome of the politics

he is comedy gold :bandit:

oh yeh, him, the man with the callous remarks over bigley. Not my type, but I wont poke fun at him, in his hour of vulnerability, not my way.

Palladium said:
oh yeh, him, the man with the callous remarks over bigley. Not my type, but I wont poke fun at him, in his hour of vulnerability, not my way.

Yes he once made a bit of a bad taste joke. What are you thinking, Pentonville? The Cursed Earth?

Meanwhile in non divisive 'enemy of the people' news, more of the wannabe-fascist's Trumpitude, meaning ignorance, of the constitution he now leads and only 3 weeks ago swore to defend........but in keeping with the thread delivered in a humorous way......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back