Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Slate Grey 996 C4s

coullstar said:
Little update. Car has been really good. Managed to give it a run over to west coast a couple of months back and it performed well.

Id been having a slight misfire in the wet so ordered a full set of coipacks however when I went to inspect old ones I found one was slightly loose and coolant overflow pipe had been trapped by another one so it seems fine now in the wet. At least I have some spares, I'll put new ones on in winter.

I love the std wheels but always change wheels on my cars, I just like doing something different and I think they can change a car so went with something nice and light and more aggressive. OZ Alleggertia. Fitted at weekend and first proper drive today. They feel better than std for sure, I know they'll be marmite but I really like them. Keeping std so I can change back at some point if I wish.

Little vid with tunnel noises halfway through

CS...
Your car looks tremendous mate ....love the subtle mods too..

Terry

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back