Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BOOST BY (BO05T BY)

Raptorace

Hi Guys, I have owned this plate for a long time, I wonder what it's worth now as i'm thinking of selling it.

Ideas please? :?:

:popcorn:

Back in a bit, it's boy and dad pub time...
8)

My friend's surname is Cadbury. I'll ask him if he's interested :thumb:

My mate Barry Young's bit of a balloon if you know what I mean, but we all still like him. Anyway he's fallen on hard times now and he's a bit, well, deflated (no pun intended) and we'd like to get him something as a present to cheer him up. You know 'Reinflate my mate' style? So this has me thinking...............maybe a couple of well placed screws could turn it into 'BURST B.Y'?

How much are you looking and I'll ask the other lads to chip in...? :?:

I'm confused :dont know:

Which plate is it, there seem to be 2 offered for sale, or is it both of them :dont know:

I don't think I can fit the 05 one on a 1997 car :?: but the other one I could, mmmmmmm

Go on then I'll offer £75 if you pay the £80 transfer fee :thumbs: (Not for me the 05 one, the other one)

Fox Terrier said:
My friend's surname is Cadbury. I'll ask him if he's interested :thumb:

I thought your friend was looking for BOOST BA

Mmm...
:?

What if...

BO OST BY

You had BO and were an OSTentatious BYsexual?
:dont know:

Is the plate still for sale?

A good friend of mine has just received her ninth RRS (she's had them one at a time, I just mean she likes them, not that she is running a mini-cab firm).

Anyway, I'm sure this would be right up Boadicea's alley.

You can contact her direct on:

[email protected]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back