Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rolex Daytona 24 Hour race, live.

Also on Motors tv channel too. That banking :eek: :eek: :eek: . Have seen how steep it is first hand but the onboard pictures make it look even steeper.

Thanks for the heads up Chris :thumb: it was a really good race, perfect for me as I was laid up with Manflu this weekend :sad:

The 991 911`s ( mid engined ) did a really good job with 2nd and 6th in class :thumbs:

Hats off to the Cadillacs , they did a fantastic job of P1 and P2 overall :thumb:

The GTLM class with 4 manufacturers in the running for the last hour was good to see and I was surprised there was a Fez up front with around 15 minutes to go until the Ford nudged it out of the way and it and the 991 pulled away.

Good debut for the 911 Cayman.

infrasilver said:
Good debut for the 911 Cayman.

Was going to say the same ( but thought it may be met with hatred )..............is this the end of the rear engined 911 :sad:

It does make sense though :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back