Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 964 Videos

-Teme- said:
kp964 said:
OK here is a little test for you 964 aficionados,,, who can tell me why the wheels shown in this clip are "not" original cup ones. :roll:

I guess the original mags are too expensive to keep on the car - or sold off to make some money (they go for around 10k€ a set).

How to spot the replica Cup I's?:

1) Lug nut holes too close to center cap
2) Wrong shape of spokes
3) Wrong shape of lip
4) No ET markings next to valve stem if comparing to aluminium Cup I's or no "Magnesium" lettering on the wheel (between spokes) if comparing to magnesium Cup I's

I think you win :thumb: all I know is no (1) ... the distance between the nut hole and centre cap edge is to tight on those wheels , there should be about 1cm space between the two .

Magnus Walker's Porsche 964

It looks as though you've taken this thread to your hearts so here's another beautifully shot video:

964 Legend

https://vimeo.com/189574263

And now for the really impressive bit, prepare to be amazed but watch the above one first :thumb:

https://vimeo.com/195694900

Cheers,
Paul

Paul , I had to watch that a few times , attention to detail was brilliant right down to the clock ticking over to 12... never seen interior camera work like that before . :thumb:

Hi Keith,

Not so much camera work, have you watched the 2nd video? :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

paul284pt said:
Hi Keith,

Not so much camera work, have you watched the 2nd video? :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

Ahh I thought he had a secret, its all made out of chocolate , brilliant

:grin:

Absolutely lovely motor :thumb: enjoyed both vids :thumb: nice find Paul

This one is a classic

Absolutely lovely motor Thumb enjoyed both vids Thumb nice find Paul

Howdy Gaz! :thumb:

Hi Chaps,

964 engines being given the Ed Pink treatment before they go back to Singer for installation.

Cheers,
Paul

How I would like one of them Paul , ... I was driving along behind a Singer a few months back , it was the" Newcastle" car , I went past him then a few miles down the road he shot past me at some speed giving the thumbs up , great ... here is a canny Singer video .

Hi Keith,

I hadn't seen that video before, thanks, beautiful car!

I'm sure the Newcastle car belongs to Steve's boss.

Cheers,
Paul

WOW four hundred and fifty KKKKKKKK!

Quite nice though :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back