Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HI! New owner

Welcome great looking car your story sounds a bit like me, went to trade in my Bemer for something bigger ended up keeping the Bemer and driving out with my c4 love it to bits, this is a great forum with a fantastic wealth of knowledge here.

Martian said:
Welcome, love the 4S.

I like the Lobster Claws, if they're in need of a refurb', Chris at Exel Wheels is da' man (sponsor on here).

www.exelwheels.co.uk

+1

But I'd add ChrisW's not just a sponsor, but a long-time contributing member (over 10 years) and serial Porsche owner too.

Albeit less prolific now with kids and the ever busy business to keep him distracted!

He can also source and fit great value N-rated tyres, especially important if you don't want KwikFit manhandling your pristine alloys.

Welcome,

Personally, I like the wheels - Think they suit the shape of the car well.

:welcome: to 911uk

Looking forward to hearing of how it compares with your previous cars. :thumb:

:welcome:

Would love to see pic's of your previous cars :camera:

I quite like the lobster claw's but the Sport Design do look good too.

:thumb:

Congrats, looks fab!

:thumb:

welcome , hope to hear more from you as you get into ownership of such a great car. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back