Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What You Lot Think Of These,???

The design of 49 to 55 is quite nice. The wider band behind the door may enhance the flair of the wheel arch and the whole decal is inline with the overall shape of the car .

IMO.

:mrgreen:

Great input guys reading your views, bt ive always loved the Martini stripes on the bonnet going over the roof but on a gray car dont think that will gomdown well!! As for tne sides i recon only good if its made too look retro, i?e? Ducktali sthle retfo!!

Would like tomsee what a seal gray 997 with martini strioes looks like!!

Cheers
J

-- 997 -- said:
Great input guys reading your views, bt ive always loved the Martini stripes on the bonnet going over the roof but on a gray car dont think that will gomdown well!! As for tne sides i recon only good if its made too look retro, i?e? Ducktali sthle retfo!!

Would like tomsee what a seal gray 997 with martini strioes looks like!!

Cheers
J

It looks a bit like this. :thumb:

thats looks pretty good if you are going gumballing but park that in the supermarket carpark and you will look a bit of a winker ?

Nah martini on grey not a good look. But martini on white is just the business.

So go get a full white vinyl wrap and then martini.

:thumb:

personally I like the martini stripe on the grey one in the pic, it really is a personal thing though as some will see it as OTT and others will think is looks cool but like clothes you need to be confident to wear loud colours :thumb: and no not a paisley car :floor:
You could always go full rusty martini wrap :thumb:

Attachments

• porsche_gt3_rs_martini_wrap_front_700x374_485.jpg
    porsche_gt3_rs_martini_wrap_front_700x374_485.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,665
  • 8be92ec5ccac1022f203679204bacad4_118.jpg
    8be92ec5ccac1022f203679204bacad4_118.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 1,665
  • 03porsche_911_martini_racing_2013_r3_zps5f43c225_179.jpg
    03porsche_911_martini_racing_2013_r3_zps5f43c225_179.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,665
Phil 997 said:
personally I like the martini stripe on the grey one in the pic, it really is a personal thing though as some will see it as OTT and others will think is looks cool but like clothes you need to be confident to wear loud colours :thumb: and no not a paisley car :floor:

Phil, you and timmy mallet seem to have the same philosophy

Attachments

• _54431849_timmy_mallett_857.jpg
    _54431849_timmy_mallett_857.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1,652
seeforez said:
Phil 997 said:

Phil, you and timmy mallet seem to have the same philosophy

:floor: :floor: well I might have one thing in common with him Mate , I do have a few slightly eccentric shirts, but hopefully that is the only thing I have in common with him :floor: :grin: :thumb:

Les said:
I think they work well on a 996 as the sides are pretty flat but as the 997 is a curvy thing, I think it's best left as it is.

Here's my old car.

Side2.jpg

Decided against my own advice and went for it.

IMG_0673.jpg

Look good to me :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back