Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

spelling mistake on jaz banner ad on this site

Palladium

if you look, in the orange, it says porche instead of Porsche.........you must get the basics right.

Palladium said:
if you look, in the orange, it says porche instead of Porsche.........you must get the basics right.

Great spot.
I used to help proof read a fair bit of sales copy when I was a good bit younger. Not sure how a semi-dyslexic numpty like me was ever entrusted to carree out such a tusk.

its remarkable that the centre piece word, is actually spelt wrong.

I mean if a builder quoted to do you a porch, would the written quote mention the word Porsche.

Easily done though chaps! I can not see the banner yet. I think they change randomly don't they? Probably the artwork was supplied wrong at a guess.

each time you press 'Porsche forum' it reloads to the next banner ad

I'm fairly sure that's not how you spell "jazz" either :dont know:

1060a314ed3b2deb5ea08bd7b6fa4197.gif

Yes, but they spell it (in their website metatags) as "independant"

As in "pedant" :grin:

@shoaxter is talking about the search result you get back if you google jaz porsche, the main link to their website is spelt "independant" another indication that their marketing QA isn't quite right.

edit: as GT4 already said, by the time I hit submit button!

:coat:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back