Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Where can I buy a replacement 'S' decal for my 997

k11pol

Spa-Francorchamps
The S part of the Carrera S decal on the boot lid has been damaged so I need to replace it. I bought one from eBay which I thought was the correct part but did have my doubts , anyway it turned out to be just a cheap copy which I won't be fitting.

Hi,

I made that mistake too! :evil:

I bought mine from Design911, in fact I ended up replacing both scripts as the new 'S' made the 'Carrera' look a bit tatty.

Try calling Porsche parts for a price too, they sometimes do a good deal and you can often haggle a 10% discount.

Thanks Tony , I will go do exactly as you did as I never thought about the old versus new decal sticking out or it might just emphasise the S, lol

I bought some last year at OPC Leeds to give you an idea on prices:

'Carrera' - £29.01 + VAT
'S' - £22.28 + VAT

Carrerascott said:
I bought some last year at OPC Leeds to give you an idea on prices:

'Carrera' - £29.01 + VAT
'S' - £22.28 + VAT

That's cheaper than "Turbo" £105 and it's only 5 letters :floor:

Have exactly what you want, 'Carrera S' bootlid genuine decals. Can have them for £20. However I leave in the morning on holiday until the 12 Feb. Can you wait ? They are sans the double sided adhesive tape, use the pads for fixing mirrors to windscreens.

Carrerascott said:
'S' - £22.28 + VAT

Wow!

So at that rate, that would make the new 991.2 GTS4 bum worth about £550 :eek:

911_gts_2017_0307_133.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back