Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Am I crazy? 997 turbo question...

silvermilnec said:
Boba fett said:
You bought a Tip OP.

Sorry big mistake, you are either and auto or a manual sports car driver. You can never get the same sensation and driving experience of a manual with a tip.

Oh and the noise is sorted with a bit of folding !!

:thumb:
Sorry for hijacking, boba I'm about to purchase Kline 200 cats system, I've never heard it but does it definitely sort the sound? I know it can't ever be n/a pse but is it close or totally different??

In reality you wont get the NA sound, the Turbo's are in the way to spoil that.

What you will get is something unique, it will rumble out side the house, it will sound like it means more business, but driving around like miss daisy its still flat / strangled sounding, however, when you are on it, its awesome, like a Jet with the afterburners lit.

As you are going so far fast you do leave a lot of sound behind, but i had a mate drive mine past me while I was in another car, it sounded mental.

The stock Zaust is pants. Period.

Boba fett said:
silvermilnec said:
Boba fett said:
You bought a Tip OP.

Sorry big mistake, you are either and auto or a manual sports car driver. You can never get the same sensation and driving experience of a manual with a tip.

Oh and the noise is sorted with a bit of folding !!

Sorry for hijacking, boba I'm about to purchase Kline 200 cats system, I've never heard it but does it definitely sort the sound? I know it can't ever be n/a pse but is it close or totally different??

In reality you wont get the NA sound, the Turbo's are in the way to spoil that.

What you will get is something unique, it will rumble out side the house, it will sound like it means more business, but driving around like miss daisy its still flat / strangled sounding, however, when you are on it, its awesome, like a Jet with the afterburners lit.

As you are going so far fast you do leave a lot of sound behind, but i had a mate drive mine past me while I was in another car, it sounded mental.

The stock Zaust is pants. Period.

cheers boba :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back