Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centre console switch blank

gunner

Sao Paulo
Following a rear wiper delete I obviously don't need the switch.

Is it possible to get a blanking plate or blank switch?

Yes it's possible, and was done on mine. I think you need the entire switch-panel which comes with a blanked center switch. I'm sure your OPC could help on this.

On PET there are a couple of options show - could be that one has the blanking switch and one the wiper switch:

964 552 135 01
993 632 071 10 (Coupe)

I wonder if the one Coupe under Model includes the wiper switch, as I guess convertibles don't need it and maybe use the 964 part number?

You can get a blank switch... I have done this for mine for a fixed RS rear wing.

I simply took the old one out and put this in. Cost about £3 i seem to remember. I don't have the part number to hand.

Looks like this

Attachments

• s_l225_204.jpg
    s_l225_204.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,899
penelson said:
You can get a blank switch... I have done this for mine for a fixed RS rear wing.

I simply took the old one out and put this in. Cost about £3 i seem to remember. I don't have the part number to hand.

Looks like this

Sounds like a plan.

I believe this is the number

Attachments

• img_1568_131.jpg
    img_1568_131.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,844

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members