Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Parcel shelf removal 993 Targa

Albionmuz

Barcelona
I have searched on online but cannot find definitive instructions. I can see the four screws behind the seat backs but nothing obvious on the shelf itself and I don't want to risk trial and error pulling and pushing. I am guessing there are at least a couple more screws elsewhere? Under the speakers? Not even sure how to get the covers off those,

Help please!

Demort said:
Undo the rear seat belt strap bolts.

Remove the four screws , slide it forward and tilt so you can disconnect the speaker wires .

Slide the seat belts through the holes and remove .

Or if you dont mind a trip to portslade then ill do it for you :)

http://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/423379-replacing-rear-deck-speakers.html

Thanks, handy that you are so close, I am only in Worthing! Will remember that. Car is going back to where I bought it from to trace a water leak into the rear passenger footwell. I was just curious to try and work out where the water is getting in, it's certainly not obvious!

Various places on them , if it was the rear drains though it would be wet under the rear seats , the drains are at the very back and each side .. i can get pictures of the roof system if you want .. but a little boreing :D

Pm me if you need any help with the car .. as you say we are not far appart .

Thanks Demort. I have no doubt that I will be in touch in the future!

If u need any info on the roof mine's currently off the car and in partial state of disassembly, pics or anything which may help.

Trev

Cameltoe & Heel said:
If u need any info on the roof mine's currently off the car and in partial state of disassembly, pics or anything which may help.

Trev

Thanks for that, I really hope it doesn't come to the same situation for my car!!

Hopefully Northway will be able to sort it

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back