Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best place to buy a bonnet badge?

cbr6dc

Montreal
Mine is faded. Best places? eBay?
About £100 on design 911 I think.

get the RS sticker and save weight ;-)

mate got one from ebay from his boxster and it seems fine next to an oem. really big difference when you put old and new side by side. car had a load of new paint so was to finish it off.

Even on Ebay they want £80 so Design 911 is looking the only option I think.

They still £30+ for a tatty 15yr old badge.

Unless I'm missing a trick, OPC Cambridge said they'll do mine on my recently acquired Cay S 987.1 for £39 fitted.

really? as Porsche prices are £80 new I don't see how but i'll ask! Cheers.

I explained I was new to ownership and looking to build a relationship... sounds like I should jump on that offer then.

The return of Marty Wild said:
I explained I was new to ownership and looking to build a relationship... sounds like I should jump on that offer then.

Yep - BUY BUY BUY!

No amount of butt kissing to my OPC will get them less than £79/80 lol

Still I might as well buy from OPC - at least I know it won't be a rep like the centre caps.

I quite like the idea of a silver badge. Where is the best place to buy them?

I bought a rear badge from OPC - was approx £80 fitted.

Had a coffee whilst I waited, looked at some motors, and even did a bit of work.

Took them 45 mins.

Did look at Ebay and some were cheaper, but then would need the time and patience to do it myself etc....

So OPC was good option in this case.

Will given them a tinkle at lunch time, I'd like a white and black one in a perfect world, which I have seen. But not if it came at a premium.

Just rang OPC, apparently "prices have gone up'' in the last two weeks since I was quoted £39. Hmmmmmm

The return of Marty Wild said:
Just rang OPC, apparently "prices have gone up'' in the last two weeks since I was quoted £39. Hmmmmmm

Damned BRexit!!! :x

Ah well, either way it's looking like the OPC might actually be the best choice although expensive.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back