Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Stereo connectors - Blue/GreenYellow?

cbr6dc

Montreal
I'm assuming these are all for the multiplayer in the frunk which I don't have.

I'm going to have a go tomorrow at looking properly but stereo works but doesn't always remember radio stations or remember the last volume setting when it was last on. I'm guessing this means the stereo is FUBAR a bit. It plays music though so will do for now.

CDR220-PinsonRadioHeadUnitside.jpg

perfect! thank you. :)

If I remember right I've actually checked to make sure the switched and ignition live are correct and I believe they are although I can still turn the stereo on when the ignition is off. HOWEVER when I turn the car on or turn it off it starts or stops the stereo. It wouldn't do that if the live wires were the wrong way around would it? I just have the option after turning the car off to press the on button again and it comes on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back