Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 993 owners video

carkid

Sao Paulo
This YouTube film has been kicking around a long time but is still a nice video to watch if you are a 993 enthusiast, some good footage :

I then went on to watch another promo video for the 993 ......... and had an "epiphany moment" ....... I am not too sure that I can sell my car anytime soon unless I need the funds ........

If you don't need the funds its better than money in the bank even factoring in an annual service and Insurance IMHO Especially a sorted car like yours.

Remember the money you will continue to make on it in appreciation is tax free, interest in the bank is not (unless you want the crap ISA returns the banks are "offering") :hand:

Interest in the bank and elsewhere is now tax free up to £1000 per annum ........

madalaa said:
Interest in the bank and elsewhere is now tax free up to £1000 per annum ........

25 large waiting :dont know: I was at my club in Whitehall last night so could have done an inspection :grin:

That is a fair deposit pending inspection :thumb:

madalaa said:

You will earn more than £1000 in interest on the 993 :wink:

jonttt said:
madalaa said:

You will earn more than £1000 in interest on the 993 :wink:

:hand: Yeh but he wants to drive/use it and that comes with risk, wear and tear, on-costs etc :what:

OK, 2017, the year of living dangerously etc etc

I bid £26k

Cleared funds in 3-5 working days

Zingari is out. He had a sealed b8d of ..........

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back