Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Classic line - result !

greenson

I have recently received my Insurance renewal notice from my regular insurer and I would normally take the easy route and renew without enquiring elsewhere , lazy I know , but on this occasion I decided to make a call to Classic line who are local to me and also offer agreed value policies amongst many other products .
This was particularly relevant in my case having just dropped off over £10k into a full engine rebuild and also having seen values rise a tadge on the C4S over the last couple of years .... No one wants to tempt fate of a rear shunt and the insurers write it off at trade market value with little or no consideration for the amount of money and time invested during ownership do they .
Well what a pleasant surprise , they beat my regular renewal by 15% , agreed my valuation , reduced excess from £650 to £150 and to put the cherry on included home start and breakdown in the UK and mainland Europe which in itself is worth getting on for £85 -100 if purchased separately .
The service given was first class , polite and knowledgable in my case .
Classic line get high praise from me.

+1 for Classic line :thumb:

Great service from them ,I originally insured my Noble for £30k but I had it assessed at £40k recently .E-mailed them the valuation 2 days later new policy arrives no charge .

Do they cover track days?

TJW964 said:
Do they cover track days?
km

I'm with CL & if memory serves, they cover six UK days inclusive of your premium, but European days are £200 a pop extra. It goes without saying, that sadly, they don't cover the 'ring....

I'm with them as well.

Cover for up to 6 UK track days ran by ATDO members included.

Renewal due in a few days, so having a look around.... :?:

Has been some debate on here in the past re agreed/market value, particularly with the way market values can fluctuate with these cars, be wary not to sell yourself short. I've left mine at market for now.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back