Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Speed yellow at St Margaret's Bay

gunner

Sao Paulo
Lunch overlooking the sea and the pleasant surprise of a nice looking speed yellow carrera. Looked like it was out for a run with a caterham and a couple of lotuses. Forum car?

M100 SVO if that helps.

That was us on a post Xmas jolly !!

Ramsgate for Breakfast then through the tunnel on the west side of the harbour (at that point we had a Marcos with us and the noise was incredible!) then through Deal and onto St Margaret's for lunch and back via the Wingham bends to The Gate at Marshside and then back home before the gritters came out !!

Attachments

• img_2072_133.jpg
    img_2072_133.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,958
  • img_2071_157.jpg
    img_2071_157.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 1,958
  • img_2070_170.jpg
    img_2070_170.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 1,958
Sounds like a good day out!

Unfortunately I was in the XC90 not the 993 but I did have a nosey around your car with my 3yr old daughter.

speed yellow at st margrets bay

luv speed yellow its my favourite colour :worship:

The Coast Guard pub, used to be my local 40 years ago, it was the "in" pub to go to.I had an MGB GT at the time and was probably dreaming of owning a 911. They did a great trade and the setting was just perfect. A bit of a narrow windy road down to it though. Nice little village St Margarets.

ATB :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back