Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Data Centre Issues

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
The site had no warning of this but due to emergency network maintenance at our datacentre the site has been down from 9pm last night through to 8.30am this morning

The issue was identified as a packet filtering problem in our core routing layer.

Site apologies for this unavoidable loss of service that was out of our control.

911UK said:
The issue was identified as a packet filtering problem in our core routing layer.

I thought it was probably that :grin:

Well, you had me unplugging my modem, re routing my router, patching my network and stroking my main frame last night.

Had no choice but to talk to the wife, its been a while since we had a chat that is interesting....im still waiting for that chat.

easternjets said:
alex yates said:
911UK said:

I thought it was probably that :grin:

Yeah that and the foo foo valves getting blocked!

Yeah and the turbo encabulator too :D

infrasilver said:
I'm not sure how Phil997 coped last night, he's got some post counts to make up on today. :grin:

Probably also spent all night stroking his main frame.

I got fibre optic on Thursday night and I also started to think it was some daft filter setting on my new router. I had a right panic on - no 911uk, the thought was horrific.

KMA880 said:
thought you had been hacked!

:pc:

Cyber defences have had a significant upgrade this year and are in good shape but you never know what is around the corner.

A data centre issue is more significant that turns the lights off completely.

Note we still haven't heard from Phil, poor guy's probably still having a lie down after being up all night in a sweat!
Glad it's sorted.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back