Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC extending warranty terms - means rethink??

Fairplay mja911 ,your successful wd claims are impressive. And now you have an even healthier car as a result :thumb:

i know its down to your due dilligence and especially your email trail that has won the day. Any salesman can give you any old b8llox over the phone or even face to face but when its in writing ...

Well done

Haha, hope the car settles down now Andy and not have more gremlins for a while, it's becoming embarrassing. Glad you got though the 111 to get on the OPC warranty, nice move for the, lets say, more mature 997.1! Sorry my moll battery was no help, owe you a beer :duh:

Michael it was decent of you to try and help me out of my moll holl. Thank you once again

There is no embarassment when a car needs reparing.

Yeah i went for 2 years opc warranty paid for on a 0% credit card for 24 months. Im repaying the card at £83 pcm. Really is a no brainer for a 2005 car , someone with a half decent credit score and loves his zzzz at night !

I even managed to get the opc to waive the credit card processing fee but i suppose that was apt as i bought a friggin brand new moll battery , im not bitter honest ...

And theres nowt wrong with a gremlin (s) providing you have a decent warranty in place, if anything you want all the gremlins remedied before your wd cover expires,
not being funny i wait with baited breath as to your

renewal premium and permission to renew, fingers crossed and keep up the good work ( claim ups )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back