Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Porscha 964 Project 2017

Black on Black with Gold BBS alloys would be my choice.

Exactly the same as their first project 5 or 6 years ago.

Brian normally uses John & Danny at Unit11 in Warrington for any engine work.

Gold BBS's cost how much?

I've been looking at prices of the BBS rims. (These are the same ones from the black and mint green Jasmine builds)

Jeez, they are bit pricey... Any recommendations where i could find some for a fair price..?

In regards to colour, i'm down to 3...

- Maritime Blue
- Zermatt or Arctic Silver
- Peppermint Green

All great colours. My first 3.2 Carrera was Zermatt silver it's probably the nicest 911 silver.

I'd probably go Maritime.

How about Speed Yellow?

porsche-911-964-S2432652-5.jpg

g7jhp said:
All great colours. My first 3.2 Carrera was Zermatt silver it's probably the nicest 911 silver.

How about Speed Yellow?

Another question that your photos has just reminded me to mention...

To badge or de badge... that is the question..?

Probably a topic that has been discussed to death. Jaap has the Carrera RS badge at the rear but general concensus from this forum as well as others is to leave it blank, 911, Carrera 4RS, or Carrera.

Technically mine will be a C4, with a C2 box and RS spec... personally I like the Carrera RS badge. Thoughts / suggestion?

To badge!

BBS LM

If you are patient bbs lm's do appear on well known auction sites. I had been looking for more than 2 years when a set cropped up. They had been taken off a Japanese imported 993 RS . I made an offer quite a bit under what he was asking and he accepted as he was sick of timewasters.
I got them under half the price of what carnewal charge for them and they are as new so it pays to be patient.

KMA880 said:
g7jhp said:

How about Speed Yellow?

Another question that your photos has just reminded me to mention...

To badge or de badge... that is the question..?

Probably a topic that has been discussed to death. Jaap has the Carrera RS badge at the rear but general concensus from this forum as well as others is to leave it blank, 911, Carrera 4RS, or Carrera.

Technically mine will be a C4, with a C2 box and RS spec... personally I like the Carrera RS badge. Thoughts / suggestion?

I went through this 'dilemma' with my GT2RS rep build and in the end I decided to badge. Do what makes you happy. Sure you'll get people offering opinions and some actually get upset but ultimately it's your car and you are paying the money. Some don't like it but now I say to them 'well when I build one for you I'll leave the badges off.'

PeterS said:
I suppose I need to update my thread with some pics like this..

When I can work out how Flickr works, as I've given up with photobucket

I use Photobucket, it's pretty straight forward. Upload image, put curser on image, click 'Share'

click IMG and it will copy, then paste the copied link into the thread.

If it's the upload process let me know.

I've been using photobucket for years, but it's iPad app now doesn't seem to work, having to use the iPhone one and it's really glitchy.

I can't see how my Flickr one can be right with such a short url

https://flic.kr/p/Navcop

PeterS said:
I've been using photobucket for years, but it's iPad app now doesn't seem to work, having to use the iPhone one and it's really glitchy.

I can't see how my Flickr one can be right with such a short url

https://flic.kr/p/Navcop

Ah right. Yes it's fooked. Contacted them ages ago about it, but they basically said they're not going to fix it. I ended up downloading the iPhone version which works ok on the iPad.

Re: Green

KMA880 said:
Was green an official RS Colour?

Signal/viper and peppermint green were available as additional Optional colours

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back