Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Trouble for a friend trying to sign up

@ Rob - Nothing to be ashamed of, I still remember the first time I completed the Internet.

@ Phil - Thanks for the welcome, the infamous Pothole appears in most Cayman threads I have read. Will reply to yours and Rob's kind inputs on my thread when I have a moment over the weekend.

Like the look of Kimbo's 2.7, must admit it rocks the 17s. Want 18s or 19s personally though.

The return of Marty Wild said:
@ Rob - Nothing to be ashamed of, I still remember the first time I completed the Internet.

@ Phil - Thanks for the welcome, the infamous Pothole appears in most Cayman threads I have read. Will reply to yours and Rob's kind inputs on my thread when I have a moment over the weekend.

Like the look of Kimbo's 2.7, must admit it rocks the 17s. Want 18s or 19s personally though.

Yes Kimbo's is very nice he hasn't had it long, 18 would be fine but do the research before going 19s as its a bit like putting 20s on a 997 it really kills the ride they are just not supposed to have 20s on :thumb:

I was kinda hoping PASM would let me get away with he 19s? The ride in the R32 is apparently rough, so said a friend last week, but I really don't notice.

That said, her indoors isn't too keen on the Pork plan, so a comfy ride might go a little way to appease the situation! Ha ha

I was kinda hoping PASM would let me get away with he 19s? The ride in the R32 is apparently rough, so said a friend last week, but I really don't notice.

That said, her indoors isn't too keen on the Pork plan, so a comfy ride might go a little way to appease the situation! Ha ha

Yea I think 18s give the right balance of sports looks and comfort ride especially if you live in a city with the terrible UK roads. :thumb: And if it curries favour from the SWIMBO then even better :grin:

I think anything that carries favour with SWMBO is always a good idea! haha

I think anything that carries favour with SWMBO is always a good idea! haha

Totally mate, Then when you mention you want to go on the run to Dinslaken in April it's not met with quite so much hostility. :grin: :thumb:
more :friends: and less :thewife:

Authoritative use of emoticons right there! :thumb:

Surprised I have got away with loitering on here and flicking through Autotrader for as long as I have today.

Authoritative use of emoticons right there! :thumb:

Surprised I have got away with loitering on here and ***** through Autotrader for as long as I have today.

I get so much stick about the time I spend quote "on that stupid forum" :thumb: :grin: so good to hear it's not just me. :grin:

Ermmmmm, my post was censored and I didn't even swear?! Odd!

My other half loves the forums, cycling and cars, she just loves it! haha

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back