Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Beautiful GTS on 911v

tim993

If anyone is after a manual 981, this car looks to be a superb spec and its in one of the best colours (biassed = me) for a 981.

http://www.911virgin.com/porscheforsale/1112/BoxsterGTSManual/

I toyed with pretty much the same spec when I was weighing up PCCB - i.e. fund it by dropping the PDK and the 18 way seats.

This will be a superb car for someone :thumb:

'Deposit taken' according to their website. hope they show up on here :thumbs:

I watched that Boxster too, virtually a brand new car, great spec, somebody is in for a treat, would have maybe changed the interior trim from red to black or aluminium but that's being picky. I put a suggestion to my wife that we should exchange her Volvo V60 wagen and my 997 for that Boxster and the Macan they have and not think about changing again for 10 years. Didn't get very far with that :roll:

MJA911 said:
I watched that Boxster too, virtually a brand new car, great spec, somebody is in for a treat, would have maybe changed the interior trim from red to black or aluminium but that's being picky. I put a suggestion to my wife that we should exchange her Volvo V60 wagen and my 997 for that Boxster and the Macan they have and not think about changing again for 10 years. Didn't get very far with that :roll:

Yep - someone actually got a bit of a bargain there. Personally I like the red as this lifts the interior nicely. I have it in my car - red strip running from the doors around the dash-board. I didn't go for the red surround to the gear-lever area as thought that was a bit too much - so went for leather there. My only regret is not ticking the options for the red-painted air-vent slats and leather covered sun-visors. I also like the gloss black on the 911V car - I didn't go for that as it was supremely expensive!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back