Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

moto Gp (spoiler alert)

Excellent race and great result. :thumb:

While most with hard fronts binned it or fell away his tyre management was perfect(prob as a result of his prev road/IoM race craft)👍

A great result for Cal and for the UK(not often Rossi admits he could not catch someone) :thumb:

2 races left - can he get another :?:

Great result for Cal, it's good to see him doing so well.

How Rossi must be ruing the fact he had a DNF last time out.

Would have been tasty going into the final 2 rounds with a 20-25 point gap to MM.

Superb ride from Cal - such a great character in the paddock, too...

Osh

Osh said:
Superb ride from Cal - such a great character in the paddock, too...

Osh

+1

He is my mates lad, and a local kid.

We went skiing with him when he was four and he we would be going down the red and black runs, he would look at the side of the mountain, work out that it epwas a faster short cut and ski off it, without poles. "Meet you at the bottom, dad"

Fearless and talented.

But enough about me, Cal was even better

Thanks for the thread title Paul. :thumb:

I always have to wait for the ITV4 programme on Monday and find it easy to avoid hearing the result unless someone puts it in the title of a thread.

I didn't watch it until midnight last night so didn't open this thread until today. :thumbs:

Great ride from Cal. I honestly didn't think he had it in him but am pleased to be proved wrong. His pace/tyre management was 100%.

I found it amusing to hear that (like me) he wasn't sure himself that he'd actually mange to stay on until the end. :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back