Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

928GTS Fuel lines

peasoup39

In process of replacing all fuel pipes and have found the 10,mm pipes that run under the car front to back have some corrosion so intend to cut out the rusty bits and replace with copper sections, There are 4 pipes running together. Two are for the fuel supply and return. Can somebody please advise what the other two are for?
Peasoup39

Brake lines at a guess.

928 gts fuel pipes

They are 10mm diameter pipes identical to the fuel pipes so i do not think they were brake lines. When i get it up on the ramps tomorrow i will trace them to the ends but will be surprised if they are brake pipes,
As you can guess i am new to 928's and am going through a steep learning curve.

928 gts fuel lines

Just been looking at the parts disc for the car. It appears there is a purge system fitted to the tank which includes carbon cannister and vacuum valves.
If this is the case then they would not contain fuel under pressure so corrosion on them would not be a major concern. is this a correct assessment?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJno1
Back