Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HCS Trading Ltd near Watford ???

Milko

Hi guys,
As a newbie I hope I'm not breaking any guidelines or rules in naming a company & I assume if I am this post will rightly be deleted.

I'm looking to see if anyone on here has had any experience in dealing with the afore mentioned company.

I personally telephoned the guy last week enquiring about a car he has for sale only to be greeted with what can only be described as a very poor attitude & complete lack of manners let alone customer care.

Being based outside Belfast, I asked a friend who lives near the company to call & view the car on my behalf. Today my friend called me to let me know that it was viewing by appointment only & the guy was completely unwilling to assist in any viewings as he's already 2 people booked on for Saturday. He continued to be quite abrupt to my friend & so he decided to leave it until after the weekend before calling back.

A bit of googling turns up some rather less complimentary reviews too.

Just looking for any personal experiences as I like the car & don't want to let a salesman with a bad attitude put me off but at the minute something just doesn't sit right with this guy.

Cheers,
Scott

Very quick update ...

My friend very kindly went & viewed this car for me. Upon arrival he text me the reg for a HPI check I wanted to do.

Car advertised as 121,000 yet apparently April 2014 it had 177,000
Passenger side damage
Rear bumper painted
Headlights not lining up in panels ...

I didn't buy it lol

Googled "HCS Trading LTD reviews" yesterday and this thread popped up. Went to view a VW Polo for my sister from there.

Should anyone else see a car at this place, avoid at all costs. The guy is totally unprofessional and misleading. Advertised the car with a full service history, arrive on site and the car has no service book.

He wasn't interested is selling the car at all, spent the whole time on his phone.

Best thing to do is name and shame these idiots and soon they will go out of business. 8)

Chris_in_the_UK said:
Walk away - plenty more to be had and at decent, helpful dealers.

Agreed, as soon as a dealer is rude (or arrogant) to you over the phone hang up and walk way.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back