Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

930 Fuchs

stefwiks

Hi all,
Recently bought myself a 930(1980) and unfortunately it has after market wheels, can anyone advise me what size I need and also where I might get some????
Thanks in advance....

Hi they were 16in with I believe 8J front and 9J rear ( can't remember on front may have been 7J)
Have a look on impactbumpers.com you may find a set but are pretty rare and expensive. If buying secondhand check finish it should be anodised but many have had them machine polished which is not as good in my view.
Think you can still buy through your local OPC but will be costly, you get 10% off if PCGB member so would pay for membership on discount😃

Many thanks Geoff, I became a member of impact bumpers today(looks good), there's a thread on there about an 81 turbo they say 7" front and 8" rear.

They're good guys over there
I'd get copies off Matt for £900
Any Fuch you buy will be about 30 years old
Mark bought a set of sevens and eights for £1700 recently
You want sevens and nines
You can buy a set off Porsche from their classic parts catalogue
Twenty six for the tears
Eighteen for the fronts.
The beauty of copies are that you can buy three of each, you always got a spare then.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back