Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My new Alfa Gt 1300 Junior

lovely. I've got a 1750gtv. Mine was also on replica gta wheels which I've since swapped to original sized steels. It's amazing how well balanced it is and how nicely it drifts at sensible speeds.

Think I'm in love!

So much so... I've started looking. What a beautiful car! :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ780XzzD98

This is not my car but wanted to add it for all the Alfisti.

My car will be finished next week, the garage are giving the car a final polish, adding the Quadrifoglio decals, number plate and other small details. I am really looking forward to having it back and getting to know the car again......just in time for winter. :(

Stopped in today at the garage, so close to being complete. Some window seals, tracker getting powered up and checked, wing mirror fitted and final polish. They gave me a row for getting a dirty foot print on the carpets.

Just been through the thread on ddk. Fantastic, my kind of attention to detail. Car looks stunning in those final photos.

tp81 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ780XzzD98

This is not my car but wanted to add it for all the Alfisti.

My car will be finished next week, the garage are giving the car a final polish, adding the Quadrifoglio decals, number plate and other small details. I am really looking forward to having it back and getting to know the car again......just in time for winter. :(

Stopped in today at the garage, so close to being complete. Some window seals, tracker getting powered up and checked, wing mirror fitted and final polish. They gave me a row for getting a dirty foot print on the carpets.

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back