Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

eBay listing of the week:Truly Hateful 944, Illuminati Owned

Certainly made me smile ........ :)

....... and also made me look at a few others for sale ......

Excellent! A breath of fresh air!

Having been watching 'bay ads for the last couple of months for something non-porsche orientated, it is astonishing how few sellers can present what they are selling properly eg poor pictures, no description, misrepresentation etc

:hand: Come on come on who's the seller :dont know: My money is on Jonttt or Highway with Achtung (ex communique) as the rank outsider :thumb:

Some say HWM have their eye on it :floor:

HSC911 said:
Zingari said:
Some say HWM have their eye on it :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: x1000

Apparently they have a buyer for it!!

That is brilliant, I love it!! Very creative, hope it sells well for the chap :thumb:

Zingari said:
:hand: Come on come on who's the seller :dont know: My money is on Jonttt or Highway with Achtung (ex communique) as the rank outsider :thumb:

Highway could write that.

Achtung couldn't write his name. I bet he's still lurking.

I would like him to write an ad for my 944, would definitely be more entertaining than any effort I could muster!! But it seems like a deeply personal journey he went on...!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back