Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thanks to Joel at RSJ

TheBook

Trainee
A quick note of (public) thanks to Joel at RSJ for his help today. Even though I bought my 997 4S from somewhere else, he didn't hesitate to assist me today with a minor inconvenience I had. There was no charge, which was nice.

Thanks Joel, appreciated it. Would love to come back soon and relieve you of the 997 turbo cabriolet I admired in your showroom. :thumb:

RSJ are my nearest indie but I opted to buy private. Nothing to do with them, I always found Joel a nice guy, just wanted to save myself a few £.

Good of you to give them credit for doing things right, often people only post to complain.

Joel spent half an hour over phone with me last week dispelling some internet opinions regarding the 997.1. I must say that customer focus promotes confidence in RSJ. :D

Joel and team at RSJ are great people. Very happy with my car, bought way back in 2012. :worship:

This is good to hear.

Has anyone had any mechanical work done at RSJ? I have a boost leak that is probably caused by a check valve that needs to be changed. I would usually like take it to 9e but because the job is so simple and RSJ are close I'm tempted to take it to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back