Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The faq's

deMort

Im ashamed to say after being here for a while that i didnt notice the FAQ section as a sub forum .. its probably just me but they are a little hidden and after looking there is a wealth of information in them .. to the point that many of my posts i could have just redirected people to that forum.

Perhaps makeing them a little more obvious might help .. well for me at least :)

Also there is nothing on the Boxster or Cayenne .. is that a lack of information for them ?

Just a thought anyways .

:eek: I had never seen them either until about 2 mins ago after reading this thread, tons of info in there and I had never spotted it. :dont know: still I know its there now :thumb: :grin:

That's why I always put my posts in the 996 forum rather than the 996 FAQ sub forum as nobody seems to go in there (looking at the view count compared with the main 996 forum).

It's the newbies who think that section is literally there to ask questions (rather than being a repository for answers, but I quess it can all get too complicated sometimes)

Maybe if you could multi-select search locations from the list of sub-forums you'd be more likely to select, say, 996 and 996 FAQ. I've never thought you could (especially on an iPad where Ctrl-click seems a bit difficult) so I've never tried it.

Otherwise you have to search all or search one at a time :pc:

Using the search function you can search any forum specifically. It's a great tool which is very under used.

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back