Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thoughts on this 991C4s

Happy days! Congrats and enjoy :thumb:

MJA911 said:
MNC, apologies for being lazy, but how much is that up for?

£75k if I remember. PCCB 's and the Porsche 2yr Warranty and Assist, 7spd manual etc take it down into the £60's. With only 4000mls, it's virtually a brand new car. Even has the cup kit.

Equipment
20-inch Sport Techno wheel7-speed manual gearboxAerokit CupCarbon door sill guardsCarbon interior package (with leather interior/with manual transmission)Centre console trim in carbonCruise controlElectric slide/tilt sunroofFloor mats
ParkAssist front and rearPorsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)Sport Chrono PackageSports bucket seatsSports exhaust systemTelephone moduleVideo presentation available on requestWheel Centres
I would of thought it was an £80'sK car.

I genuinely would buy that over anything right now, :thumb:

Brilliant! More pictures needed.

RJW1881 said:
He has bought it!

Don't blame him and good luck to him too! :thumb:

Nice car and exterior colour :thumb: It's about time Porsche started to fit cruise and ideally adaptive cruise as standard. Once you've had ACC you will never want standard cruise again as in UK traffic is quite useless :nooo:

I've got adaptive cruise in the Cayenne and its a revelation :grin:

:hand: Be mindful that options are not a great influencer when it comes to trade in. If you've got the standard one you're OK, over and above that you've bought them for yourself only as I've found out with the Cayenne :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back