Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sometimes real things are funnier than jokes

T8

Super Moderator
I've just got off the phone after talking to my wife's cousin. Inevitably we got to talking about the weather and how gloriously hot it's been lately.

To my surprise she announced that she was really p'd off about it as she'd had to stay indoors all week.

I asked why and she said that it's because she's on anti-biotics.

I was puzzled as to why that meant she had to stay indoors and fell off my chair laughing when she replied that on the box it says 'Keep out of direct sunlight'.

I'm still :floor: now.

That is class Terry!!!!!

Reminds me of when Dennis Pennis asked Helena Christiansan why the super model stared at the orange juice. She didn't know the answer, so he told her........." because it said 'concentrate' on the carton.

She still didn't get it :duh:

Very funny :)

I had a good one the other day, in Spain with my wife and son, family meal round at his Spanish grandparents house with his 17 year old Spanish cousin, my son is 7. He says to her...

Cousin your hair is really pretty. It is so long and black.
She is very happy, he continues...
I like the way it is just over one side of your neck.
She smiles and he continues...
You look a bit like a horse.
No more smiles.

MC

I heard a "good un" the other day.

After a few beers me and a few mates where talking about how you would like to go when you die...

My mate pipes up and says "I want to go like my old man, in his sleep, not like his passengers screaming"

Boba fett said:
My mate pipes up and says "I want to go like my old man, in his sleep, not like his passengers screaming"

That's a really old one. :nooo: Still funny though. :wink:

What about the one where the young boy kept pestering his Nan to make a noise like a frog.

After a while the grandmother asked why he was so keen.

The lad piped up "Cos Dad says when you croak we can all go to Disneyland".

:thumb: :grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back