Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

App for finding other Porsche owners.

I don't know, the Balmoral Green Range Rover appreciation forum meets are always well attended :dont know:

Now I need to know what a" saggy front pocket "is and is it on my car or on me :floor: as if its on my car it needs fixing and if its on me its just an age thing :floor: :floor: :thumb:
does anyone use any oil other than millers nano or Mobil 1 :?:

Yes fuel type has lots of threads and discussions re supermarket v VMAX
that should be added :thumb: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Now I need to know what a" saggy front pocket "is and is it on my car or on me :floor: as if its on my car it needs fixing and if its on me its just an age thing :floor: :floor: :thumb:

spend about 25 seconds on the 993 forum and all may be revealed..i went in there once and this is what happened. I think a coat hanger cures it.

Senoj said:
Phil 997 said:

spend about 25 seconds on the 993 forum and all may be revealed..i went in there once and this is what happened. I think a coat hanger cures it.

:floor: :floor: well I did as you suggested but without a verified photo of me wearing cords and sandles I cant get access to those pages. :grin:
without access to a standard operating procedure I cannot tell whether I should be using a metal, wooden or plastic coat hanger to fix aforesaid issue :dont know: :?: can anyone tell me if "saggy front pocket " is terminal for me or the car :wink: :thumb: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back