Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 GT, R & RS Video Thread

I think that might be the same race from the other car. But it was good to see it from the other angle. The RS is quick!

GT2RS mullers him...still the daddy?

Senoj said:
GT2RS mullers him...still the daddy?

Definitely :) I think the rolling starts may play in the GT2's strengths a little but it's HP advantage is making up for the lack of PDK.

isysman said:
I think that might be the same race from the other car. But it was good to see it from the other angle. The RS is quick!

I thought it was a different race because the "host" appeared to be in a different car each time but perhaps the voice was added later.

On a side note, is that the GT2RS's normal ride height in the first video? It looks really low.

Looks like it's at race height. The black RS I photographed at Tech9 was very low like that but they said he has it too low for the road really and he didn't have an axle lift. That's why I'm getting one fitted when I get mine done.

Don't know if it's been posted but I'm not looking through 17 pages! :nooo:

apollokre1d said:

:thumb:

Sounds like straight through pipes on that 997.1 GT3. That 991 GT3 was just toying with him, clearly way faster ... 997 driver didn't seem too sympathetic with almost every up shift at the up shift indicator

haha yes I would not buy a car from him :)
It did sound great though :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back