Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Value your input on a potential new purchase

TPM will allow you to run comfort tyre pressures and in conjunction with PDCC you will find the ride on longer journeys much improved over the 997.1.
Earlier this year I went from a 997.1 to a car with a very similar spec to yours. You will not be disappointed and the PSE may be a bit childish but you will love it. :D

Bromers said:
TPM will allow you to run comfort tyre pressures and in conjunction with PDCC you will find the ride on longer journeys much improved over the 997.1.
Earlier this year I went from a 997.1 to a car with a very similar spec to yours. You will not be disappointed and the PSE may be a bit childish but you will love it. :D

Thanks for the input.

Bromers said:

That's interesting. Does one have to have TPM to run the lower pressures then? I would have guessed you could run the same lower pressures even without it. Unless it changes something else on the car. Any idea of the detail behind this?

Cheers

Looks a good choice to me :thumb:

Black is a great colour - when it's clean :grin: SC+ will have you grinning ear to ear especially the blips on the down changes.

Zingari said:
Looks a good choice to me :thumb:

Black is a great colour - when it's clean :grin: SC+ will have you grinning ear to ear especially the blips on the down changes.

Thanks.. well I'm currently on route to collect him. With a three hour drive home, I'm sure I will have plenty of "blips" to smile about

How did it go?!

How did the collection go , car and spec look great, and black is so good when clean and is the best resale colour, accepted ave mileage on 911s seems to be about 8k pa so you will soon have it in that bracket ,if you can stop driving it with a huge grin that is. and if not well you might knock a few quid off the resale price but you only live once lol and you brought it to enjoy.
make sure we see some good pics of it. :thumb: :grin:

Wow.. just WOW..

What a car. Where do I start?

Sound. Even at low revs, normal, everyday driving the car sounds fabulous. Get those revs into the 5 to 7k range and the sound is stunning.

Handling. Sharp and composed. I've yet to feel unbalanced. Everything sits nice and level.

Technology. I find the PCM to be really good. It surprised me after reading reviews. I half expected a very dated experience.. it turned out to be quite a nice experience.

I've done about 380 miles in it now and honestly, I can't find anything negative to say.

It's amazing how many people want to race you. On the way home last night on a lovely empty dual carriageway a Honda civic type R wanted to race.

One question. How do you do a launch control start?

uktivo said:
Wow.. just WOW..

What a car. Where do I start?

Sound. Even at low revs, normal, everyday driving the car sounds fabulous. Get those revs into the 5 to 7k range and the sound is stunning.

Handling. Sharp and composed. I've yet to feel unbalanced. Everything sits nice and level.

Technology. I find the PCM to be really good. It surprised me after reading reviews. I half expected a very dated experience.. it turned out to be quite a nice experience.

I've done about 380 miles in it now and honestly, I can't find anything negative to say.

It's amazing how many people want to race you. On the way home last night on a lovely empty dual carriageway a Honda civic type R wanted to race.

One question. How do you do a launch control start?

Exactly my experience..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back